No Thiefs Allowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have a large data-bank of Video, Documents, and audio files that have been saved from Ustream, YouTube, and LiveStream for the purpose and use as evidence and education.

Ustream issues Live-red  HomeHome  News  PortalPortal  About  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ustream issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Waldwinthir

Ustream issues Empty
PostSubject: Ustream issues   Ustream issues EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 10:54 pm

Tonite oct 31 i was booted from the ustream and cant even access the social stream. Anyone else having this issue?
Back to top Go down
Bruceisme

Bruceisme

Ustream issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ustream Issues   Ustream issues EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:49 pm

It's been quirky here too yesterday and today (nov 1st) on all streams not just nothiefs
Back to top Go down
JustMeOnly

JustMeOnly

Ustream issues Empty
PostSubject: Banned   Ustream issues EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Fantasi Banned me from the Chat today. DM/PM sent to Kevin aka nothiefsallowed, included all of chat. She accused me of many things. Now can I not only get in chat here, I can't on any streams.

I believe that Fantasia took it way to far. I asked where she was getting her info and a couple other things, she said I refused to Google LIE and I called her a Liar LIE and other things.

Kevin this is Mary and I am the one that gave you phone numbers to Police here in St, Louis and also am passing your links for video's to the police.

I am not happy and really think Fantasia did take things way too far. Please see the DM.PM on here to you from me.
Thanks
Mary aka JustMeOnly
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PoliceOfficerLEOCopRelatives
Sponsored content

Ustream issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ustream issues   Ustream issues Empty

Back to top Go down

Ustream issues
Page 1 of 1