No Thiefs Allowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have a large data-bank of Video, Documents, and audio files that have been saved from Ustream, YouTube, and LiveStream for the purpose and use as evidence and education.

Portal page Live-red  HomeHome  News  PortalPortal  About  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Portal page

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ASBonthePrairie

ASBonthePrairie

Portal page Empty
PostSubject: Portal page   Portal page EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 6:28 am

Just a suggestion of something I noticed. It could be in the works as I realize this site is unfinished.  Is there anyway we could move the chat to along the side of the livestream?  Right side. Like it is on ustream??   It drives my OCD  What a Face  nuts having to scroll up and down to see the video and respond in chat.
Thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Portal page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal page   Portal page EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:24 am

Right now there are 3 columns. 220px 700px 220px - The center column is for primary use while the side columns are for secondary use. Since the stream and chat were the main things used to communicate, they were put in the larger center area to give the user more room to work. It would take a redesign of the entire page to move but we will make note of it for a future change.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nothiefs.com

Portal page
Page 1 of 1