We have a large data-bank of Video, Documents, and audio files that have been saved from Ustream, YouTube, and LiveStream for the purpose and use as evidence and education.

HomeHome  News  PortalPortal  About  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Introducing Myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheRealtbolden

PostSubject: Introducing Myself   Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:22 pm

Good Day!
I'm pretty new to Twitter & this sight, still learning both. So far I'm pleased to have found it. Feel free to follow @TheRealtbolden. I'm pretty simple - I tweet what I feel & I'll post what I feel. I hope you do the same.
The Best
Back to top Go down
DebSawBoy

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Mon May 04, 2015 10:05 pm

Hi everyon! I have heard great things about this forum and had to come and try it out! I'm on Twitter @deb_saw_boy stop by and say hi and give me a follow! Smile
Back to top Go down
Harvick293

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:01 pm

Hi Debsaw! I believe I've been following you on Twitter for over a year now. I might be wrong but I'll check. Nice to see you on here! Just an FYI, NTA now has an Instagram page. If you're interested in looking or following, just search the hashtag "nothiefsallowed". It was also tweeted out yesterday. Would be nice to have you along! Oh, this is Paul. @hasbanyp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   

Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1