No Thiefs Allowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have a large data-bank of Video, Documents, and audio files that have been saved from Ustream, YouTube, and LiveStream for the purpose and use as evidence and education.

It's just not right! Live-red  HomeHome  News  PortalPortal  About  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's just not right!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

It's just not right! Empty
PostSubject: It's just not right!   It's just not right! EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 12:22 pm

I want to buy eight hot dogs and eight hot dog buns to go with them. But no one sells eight hot dog buns. They only sell ten or twelve hot dog buns. So I end up paying for two or four buns I don't need. And you want to know why? Because some big-shot over at the wiener company got together with some big-shot over at the bun company and decided to rip off the American public. Because they think the American public is a bunch of trusting nit-wits who will pay for everything they don't need rather than make a stink. Well they're not ripping of this nitwit anymore because I'm not paying for one more thing I don't need.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nothiefs.com
Random

PostSubject: Re: It's just not right!   It's just not right! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 2:35 am

I think there is a simple solution for this..  Just buy 5 packages of hot dogs and 4 packages of hot dog buns.  Then you will have enough hot dog buns for every hot dog you buy.
Very easy solution, I mean who doesn't want to buy 40 hot dogs and 40 hot dog buns for dinner! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's just not right!   It's just not right! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:41 pm

That would work. Just stick the ones you don't want to use in the freezer, then take them out and thaw when you need them. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's just not right!   It's just not right! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's just not right!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Thiefs Allowed :: Politics and News :: Rants-
Jump to: