No Thiefs Allowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have a large data-bank of Video, Documents, and audio files that have been saved from Ustream, YouTube, and LiveStream for the purpose and use as evidence and education.

Shaw Spitting Video Live-red  HomeHome  News  PortalPortal  About  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shaw Spitting Video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duck65

Duck65

Shaw Spitting Video Empty
PostSubject: Shaw Spitting Video   Shaw Spitting Video EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 7:21 am

The attached video was taken on October 8, 2014, in the wake of the Vonderrit Myers shooting.  It was taken by Ferguson protester Bassem Masri.

In it, he can be seen and heard spitting at St Louis Metropolitan police officers.  Moreover, at the xx:xx mark he can be heard admitting to this deed.

This directly contradicts his defense claim.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Spitting Video   Shaw Spitting Video EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 11:28 am

Duck65 - I think you forgot to add the video and or link. I "think" I know which one you meant and was going to add it for you but I don't want to take a chance. If its a YouTube video - click the little YouTube icon - paste the link and it will embed it or you can just post the link.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nothiefs.com
Duck65

Duck65

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Spitting Video   Shaw Spitting Video EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 11:36 am

No, I wasn't intending to add the video, I put the verbiage there for Kevin to attach to the Youtube post, to give it some context. Is good, thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaw Spitting Video   Shaw Spitting Video Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaw Spitting Video
Page 1 of 1