We have a large data-bank of Video, Documents, and audio files that have been saved from Ustream, YouTube, and LiveStream for the purpose and use as evidence and education.

HomeHome  News  PortalPortal  About  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Introducing J.C

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Factsoverfeels

PostSubject: Introducing J.C   Tue May 05, 2015 10:00 pm

Hello, I am J.C. For months I have followed many of these folks on twitter during all of the Ferguson protests. My twitter handle is @FactsoverFeels and previously it was @JCregg86.

I have a B.A in History, and am currently back in college getting a degree in G.I.S and hopefully will also be certified in unmanned remote sensing (civilian "drones") in a few months.

My dream is to work as a G.I.S analyst for a defense contractor such as Booz Allen Hamilton or Leidos.

I am fairly conservative and am very focused on researching about radicals and extremists to expose them, because I know current media has an agenda and will not tell the whole truth.

Thank God for the internet and networks of like-minded, non P.C people.
Back to top Go down

Introducing J.C
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1